Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy New Year! Or Something.

Okay, so that's not quite right, since it is, after all, June...

Every so often I'll read threads on Two Peas that pose questions like, "Are You Caught Up?" I have never been a chronological scrapper, nor will I ever be, given how organizationally challenged I am. I don't really think along the lines of "catching up." Catching up to what, exactly? To have zero photos to scrap? To only having recent photos to scrap? Where's the fun in that? I'd rather scrap without an agenda -- I scrap what moves me at the time.

So why this page, why now? I have a few theories. Firstly, I think this Cosmo Cricket paper is embedded with subliminal "scrap me" motivational messages. Read between the circles... Secondly, I've been really, really hungry lately for the dishes shown on this page, so the photos "called" to me. Thirdly, I was in the mood for color, and lots of it. Whatever the reason for passing up the recent beach photos and instead creating this page six months after the photos were taken, I know that one reason that never entered my mind was that I had to create it. Compulsory scrapping? Ick.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I'll never be caught up and that's great!

    Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your scrapbooking style!

    ReplyDelete