Friday, August 15, 2008

Inspired, At Last

Three weeks.
Then one layout.
Another week and a half.
One more layout.

I'm having kind of a rough return to scrapping. I can't seem to (1) find the creative energy or (2) find the time to scrap the way I want to scrap. This is always a busy time of year, with school beginning once again. Hopefully things will calm down soon -- or at least some kind of "normal" routine will be established. In the meantime, here are the products of my sluggish scrap mojo:

Here's my inspiration pic and layout for the last "I Inspire Me" challenge. The theme was stationery. For a few months, I've been holding onto this thank you card that I received from a student's mother last year. It was the perfect inspiration for this challenge.

This is my "12 on the 12th" layout. I do one each month. This one took a bit longer than usual, but the point is, it's done! I love the American Crafts papers that just came out -- so I played a bit with those -- and I also used some random kit contents from my Studio Calico kits, past and present.

I think this layout gave me a bit of a creative rush. With the weekend ahead, I will definitely be scrapping more...it's about time!

1 comment: