Friday, August 1, 2008

My House Is 80% Paper

Well, at least, that's how it looked to me the moment I walked in the door upon returning from our trip. I came face to face with my scrap area after being away from it for two and half weeks, and boy, that was a rude awakening. So much STUFF. So much stuff not being used, to be more specific. So much stuff lacking organization.

So I think I need to curtail the spending and start using what I have. Well, maybe it's enough just to write that statement. Do I really have to act on it? There are so many CHA products that I've been eyeing...sigh...

What to do, what to do...

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. Personally what I'm trying to do is not buy anything new for two months and use up what I've got. You know? And making lots of cards!

    ReplyDelete