Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"I Inspire Me" Hits the Street

This month's issue of Scrap Street includes a special feature on "I Inspire Me." You can check out the full article here. The article profiles the blog as well as this week's metal/wire-inspired challenge. I found my inspiration on the desk next door to mine -- my husband's new (and monstrous) Alienware computer:
This challenge SO proves that inspiration is everywhere...even in a computer's innards.

Be sure to check out this week's challenge. There are so many amazing pages and projects; plus, Rita Weiss is guesting, and I sooooo love her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! My dh would get a kick out of that page. He would be amazed if I found inspiration from 'his stuff!' Great layout!

    I'm very excited to get goin' with CP. It'll be fun getting to know everyone!

    ReplyDelete