Friday, November 14, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas!

While scrap-inclined folk out there have been contemplating what kind of paper they'll be using for this year's holiday pages and projects, I've been staring at a stack of photos from last Christmas. Luckily, a bunch of Collage Press goodies arrived in the mail, a perfect impetus for me to create a little album documenting Christmas 2007 before Christmas 2008 arrives (oh, and you know it's coming quickly!). My scrapper's guilt joined forces with my scrapper's conscience (hey, remember that resolution to make more mini-albums this year, huh, huh?), and ta da -- this project was born!

Not all of the photos are landscape-oriented, but I'm going with a "Who cares?" as far as that's concerned. I don't exactly plan albums while taking photos, and I would hate to leave out photos just because they broke a few page-to-page consistency rules. Viewers of this album likely won't get muscle strain from turning the book 90 degrees, right? It's all about the memories, people. Ooh, and the pretty pretty paper, which looks great no matter the orientation.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!
    Love the colors and mix of prints, especially.

    ReplyDelete