Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gonna Wanna Hafta

...shop at ThinkGeek this year for Christmas presents. I just discovered this wacky/brilliant site, and I'm loving it. See why?
Okay, so maybe not ALL people may be able to see why this store is brilliant, but the geeks among us certainly can.


Ooh, and thanks to this site, I can live out (some of) my Big Bang Theory fantasies:



It also includes some fun office/desk supplies that I'd love to get, but wouldn't be able to use at work without having some serious 'splaining to do:

So what do you think? Wouldn't you love it if your teacher had this on her desk at school? Wouldn't you think twice about walking up to her desk to borrow yet another pen?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I LOVE this site! I put 2 rolls of the math problems on graph paper in my shopping basket!

    ReplyDelete