Saturday, November 29, 2008

Guess What I Saw Again Today?


I know, I have a problem, but we established that a few posts ago, didn't we? I figured that by the third viewing, the magic would have dissipated, but the movie is still amazing to me. I was a bit more observant of details this time around. I finally caught Stephenie Meyer's cameo in the diner, for instance. I also noticed just how much makeup Rob is wearing in the film (not that it detracts at all from his, um, presence). When Edward kisses Bella's forehead, he leaves a definite lipstick mark. Still, it's not a mark that I'd mind on my forehead. Ha. I also found myself attending to the nuances in Carter Burwell's musical score, so now I'm sure you can guess what my latest iTunes purchase was. It's brilliant. Check out the backstory of the score at Burwell's site.

So tonight I read that Rob Pattinson has been quoted as saying this: "My favorite teacher was probably my English teacher because she got me into writing instead of just answering the question. I used to hand in homework with 20 pages of nonsense and she'd still mark it. She was a really amazing teacher."

I knew I liked that guy for some reason.

In related news, this morning, my hubby Rob (yes, that is his real name) woke up with his hair looking like something out of Flock of Seagulls.

"Nice hair," I told him.

"What? Don't I look like your boyfriend?" he teased, referring to the other Rob. "Don't I look like Edwin?"

!!!

Yes, "Edwin." Too freaking funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your blog posts crack. me. up. I want to go see Twilight again! And that's one thing I post abt - Edward's HAIR! Swoon :) And you pointed out 16 candles.. TOTALLY Jake Ryan!! lol.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete