Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bullseye!

School's out, and we are officially on holiday break, which means that I'm finally able to play with paper again! This is has been such a busy quarter at school. I've just barely found enough scrapping time to keep up with my Collage Press pages and my Paper '08 album. Oh, sure, I've also found time to order WAY more scrap goodies than I've been able to use, but this morning, all of that changed. I woke up, went straight to my desk, and actually USED my supplies. Yay!

I've had this photo sitting on my desk since October. A few weeks ago an idea for the journaling popped into my head:
I'm always amused by the first page that I create when I start a vacation. It's guaranteed to use a ton of supplies, including lots of patterned paper from lots of different manufacturers. It's as if I'm so creatively pent up, all of it comes out in one blast of color and paper.

1 comment: