Friday, February 27, 2009

Didja See?

Didja? Didja? Check it out: the NEW Collage Press lines!

Meet Sweet Shoppe...

and Knave of Hearts.

Swoon.

As the Collage Press DT eagerly awaits the arrival of these new goodies, we put our creative energies to work with CP's other wonderful lines. I used Citrus and Fresh:

I so love the colors of these lines.

When I saw the DT's pages for this month, I had to laugh. Three out of the four layouts on today's blog posts featured variants on the paper flowers like the one above. What are the odds? I love the different approaches each of us took, though. You can see the rest of the layouts here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!! How funny....I was totally thinking the same thing about how so many of us created those paper flowers!! Almost looks like it was a requirement! LOL!!

    Great layout btw!

    ReplyDelete