Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Good Bad Thing

The March Bad Girls kit reveal is just a few days away, and you know what that means...it's time for some sneaky peeky goodness (or is that badness?)!

This month's kit is full of luscious and vibrant patterned papers, perfect for pulling you out of that winter funk. Oh, and don't even get me started about the other goodies in this kit. My DT layouts and project may be done, but I'm definitely just getting started with this gorgeous kit. Trust me on this -- it's something special!

Want to see more? Check out the VIP Forum on February 28th at 9 PST. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. sigh. looks like i'll be in stalking mode once again. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your stuff, Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, your sneaks are gorgeous Jill! love love LOVE em! ;)

    ReplyDelete