Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No Fooling

This month's Bad Girls kit is raring to go, full of bright, funky, and spring-y goodness! I just spent the last half an hour swooning over the design team gallery, and I'm about to go back for more.

Here are the pages I put together with the April kit. You can click on the images if you need a closer look:

This month we also had a chance to create with the fun products from C and T Publishing. I received a canvas album, and had a blast covering it with paint and gesso and crafty love.

4 comments:

  1. love them all girl.. but that first one, is oh so charming!!! WTG! you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw Dropping Gorgeous, is what comes to mind. :) LOVE your work Jill! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.
    my.
    WORD!!

    i need to see the rest of that mini book...WOW!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, I followed your link from 2 peas (and thanks for commenting on my LO 'treasures in the sand') Your work is gorgeous..love the colours you've used and the title altering! Hi from Australia "D

    ReplyDelete