Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shh..neaky

The April Bad Girls kit has me feeling spring-y. It's bursting (as in, ka-pow!) with bright colors and fun(ky) patterns. Here are some sneaky peekies:

As further evidence of how awesome this kit is, my own kit is basically in shambles -- I've torn through it and harvested every little detail from the papers. I can't wait until the DT gallery is in full "bloom" on the night of the reveal. I'm so curious to see what my fellow Bad Girls are doing with this fantastic kit.

8 comments:

  1. oooh i can't wait to see the full LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're killin' me with the sneaks!!! heeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill.....these look GORGEOUS!!!!

    Thanks for (sneaking )and letting us peek!!
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are fantastic peeks!!! And btw, I bought some blood oranges and they were YUM!! thank you for suggesting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching, flowers, and how you painting those Thickers and left some of the dots showing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...what you did with the umbrella thickers!!! Love your peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you never disappoint my friend...LOOK at how amazing these are!! i love your ability to take itty bitty pieces and put them together to be fabulous!! =)

    ReplyDelete