Friday, March 6, 2009

A Stolen Page


This is a stolen page -- that is, in a good way. I know that I've heard (and have been guilty of saying), "I wish I had more time to scrap." Well, I've been on the edge of making that declaration this week, and I decided to just shut up and SCRAP! Yep, although this page took two days of "stolen" minutes here and there, it was so worth it.

The March Bad Girls kit has been radiating tempting "use me" vibes since I last used it to make my design team creations, so I couldn't resist using it once again for this layout. The colors make me so happy. I also need to get my hands on more of this American Crafts cardstock. My favorite color is green -- THIS green. I luh-luh-love it so...

I'm so happy it's Friday. Not only is it time for the guest designer chat at Bad Girls Kits, it's also a time when scrappy possibilities are everywhere. It's a busy weekend for me, though, so I'm going to have to "steal" a few more minutes here and there, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. That stolen page is fantastic - I am going to steal it too for a scrap lift, LOl!!!!

    ReplyDelete