Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling Springy

blossoms
light rains
cool evenings
lengthening days
the promise of things to come

I'm definitely feeling springy lately! The March and April Bad Girls kits definitely helped me channel that feeling on this layout, as did a great layer-loving sketch by Gina. At this point, I only have bits and pieces left of each kit, but I am savoring every single little bit and piece, let me tell you. I was able to get a sneaky peeky of May's kit, and I haven't stopped salivating since. It's gonna be good.

There's even more to look forward to in May. Be sure to stop by Bad Girls Kits for National Scrapbooking Day on May 2. We're planning so many good bad surprises.

2 comments:

  1. oh Jill - it's awesome!!! LOVE LOVE the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jill, that is SO beautiful.
    you are really gifted when it comes to putting things together in interesting ways. =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete