Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scrappy Sunday

This photo IS my Sunday. Now that I have about forty little stacks of circles galore, I'll be assembling them in a mini-album celebrating the birthday of our parish/school priest. Each year I get "voluntold" for the task, but I'm happy to comply. Even compulsory scrapping is scrapping, right? Any excuse to play with paper is good by me, and I'm loving the fact that I get to play with page after page and circle after circle of GREEN today. Unfortunately, I won't be able to share the final album though, since it contains photos of students.

On another scrappy note, one of my pages was featured in a feature on April Fools/practical jokes in Scrap Street magazine. Here's a link: http://scrapstreet.com/mag2009/april4/fixtures/open2.htm. There are lots of great features in this month's issue, so be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

3 comments:

  1. those circles look awesome! love me some green!

    LOL @ voluntold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. voluntold??

    new to me...but i assure you it will be used in the future, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the green,,Looks like a you have LARGE project a head of you.
    Have a wwonderful easter week =)

    ReplyDelete