Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Collage Press Welcomes...

two new members to the design team: Nicole Harper and Kristin Faust! Check out the announcement on the Collage Press blog. I'm sure that both Nicole and Kristin are hoarse tonight after screaming when they saw the email asking them to join the team, so I'm sending out best wishes for a quick vocal chord recovery. Been there!

In other news, one of the pages that I made this weekend ("In This Room") is featured on the Catwalk at Scrap in Style. I was so surprised to see it there today! I've got to give it up for Kara, for posting the challenge at Bad Girls Kits, prompting me to create the layout in the first place. Thanks, Kara!

1 comment:

  1. In addition to the vocal recovery, (which only got worse after soccer practice today), I need something to relax my muscles around my face. Yep, still smiling!

    Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to working with everyone!

    ReplyDelete