My fave are one day late, but I think I deserve a free pass after the week I've had!
1. Team teaching. I work with an amazing group of teachers, and I love that we are a unified front. Even when we disagree at first, we always seek a compromise. No teacher is an island, I say, and that's a good thing.
2. Three day weekends. Even though I'm spending mine grading papers and preparing report cards, I'm happy to have that extra day.
3. Online shopping. Despite my crazy week, I managed to nab a few things from some the sales at gap.com and anthropologie.com. Can you tell I'm feeling the green lately?
4. 7gypsies Vintage Ephemera. I haven't finished a page in over a week, due to the pandemonium that accompanies the end of the school year, but that hasn't stopped the packages from coming in the mail. I can't wait to play with these:
5. Collage Press. Speaking of packages in the mail, the new Collage Press lines arrived a few days ago, and they are BEAUTIFUL! Check out Sweet Shoppe and Knave of Hearts.
Back to grading papers...
Summer come quickly!