Saturday, May 23, 2009

Five Faves Friday

My fave are one day late, but I think I deserve a free pass after the week I've had!

1. Team teaching. I work with an amazing group of teachers, and I love that we are a unified front. Even when we disagree at first, we always seek a compromise. No teacher is an island, I say, and that's a good thing.

2. Three day weekends. Even though I'm spending mine grading papers and preparing report cards, I'm happy to have that extra day.

3. Online shopping. Despite my crazy week, I managed to nab a few things from some the sales at gap.com and anthropologie.com. Can you tell I'm feeling the green lately?

4. 7gypsies Vintage Ephemera. I haven't finished a page in over a week, due to the pandemonium that accompanies the end of the school year, but that hasn't stopped the packages from coming in the mail. I can't wait to play with these:

5. Collage Press. Speaking of packages in the mail, the new Collage Press lines arrived a few days ago, and they are BEAUTIFUL! Check out Sweet Shoppe and Knave of Hearts.

Back to grading papers...
Summer come quickly!

5 comments:

  1. Love the ephemera! I bought 2 different sets I liked them so much. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he...got 2 sets my self..and the overlays from 7G
    Awesome fives..Those tops are really cute..I need to shop for some clothes

    Hope you get to enjoy some of your long weekend...not just work

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Anthropologie! My sister managed to nab a pair of 148 dollar pants there for 19.99!

    And I am such a huge Collage Press fan. Sighhhhhhh you are perfect for them Miss Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Jill....you are in BIG TROUBLE for introducing me to Anthropologie!!!! I love their clothes!! I did order a dress from them!!
    Hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend! Only 4 days left this week until the weekend.
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I have to get my hands on the 7Gypsies Vintage Ephemera! It's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete