Monday, June 15, 2009

Collage Press Layouts


Today the design team posts are up on the Collage Press blog. Here are my contributions:

“The Boys of Summer”


This time of year always makes me a little wistful, thinking back to the summers that I spent with my brother and my cousins at my grandparents’ house. Every time I see this photo I break into a huge grin, because it so completely captures the spirit of those summers -- dirt, tools, wheels, friendship, and laughter.

“10 Summer Resolutions”


As a teacher, I look forward to summer vacation even more than my students. However, two months away from my usual routines can be somewhat disorienting, so I always set a few (flexible) goals for myself at the beginning of summer. Just two weeks into summer, I’m already making progress and enjoying myself. When I saw the “top ten” Knave of Hearts journaling card, I knew that it would be perfect for this layout.



As I mentioned yesterday, be sure to stop by the blog and leave a comment to be entered to win some Collage Press goodness!


6 comments:

  1. Jill, your layouts are fantastic! Way to rock the new Collage Press!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your work, Jill!
    And, I especially love the idea of "summer resolutions."

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfectly detailed as always my friend...once again, you amaze me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS! Love them!

    ReplyDelete