Friday, June 5, 2009

Five Faves Friday

This should be a quick one:

1. Summer.
2. Summer.
3. Summer.
4. Summer.5. Summer.
It may not shock you to discover that we started summer break yesterday. We spent the day at the beach yesterday, and went to the movies today. So far, so good! I love that summer, by definition, is anti-efficiency. It's not all about the deadlines and the "to do" lists. It's about embracing the Way of the Dog -- sleeping (and waking) according to the body clock, playing when energized, and alternately rollicking and relaxing. Woo hoo and woof woof, I say, to the dog days of summer.

9 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how jealous I am??? Don't think bad of me but I AM JEALOUS of you right now. The only consolation is I don't have to work Monday-Friday of next week because our godchildren are coming...I hope to get some fun time and good photos though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jill - I totally dig your fives!! I am soooooo with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask you a question... Do you like summer? Just wondering. I wasn't sure. LOL!

    I KNOW! 9 years since Yellow! I feel old too... can't believe it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! I will participate in your list any day of the week!!! have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! yay! enjoy your summer sweetheaart! we're headed to an island tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...so perfect. I so agree with you on your love list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude. I miss you!
    and I am all about summer too but your view is wayyyy better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now I NEED to go to the beach!!! I like the "way of the dog" lifestyle... sounds very stress free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! no kidding! and me too! love your banner, btw.

    ReplyDelete