Sunday, June 28, 2009

In Hindsight...

I probably should scrap more.  It makes me happy.  Lately I've been making lots of family pages.  

Here's a layout that I did for this week's Collage Press father-themed layout challenge. 

If you're interested in nabbing your very own Knave of Hearts collection set, be sure to add your linky link to the Collage Press blog before midnight on Wednesday.  

Yesterday I created this layout celebrating my cousin's graduation from the HPU nursing program.  We're so proud of her.  I really think that nursing is her true calling, since she's always been so loving and caring.  I don't exactly scrap on a timeline, so I'm finally getting around to last summer's photos...and I'm also rummaging through my stash, unearthing lots of goodies that have been neglected.  Take this vintage wooden nickel happy face from Studio Calico.  This poor guy didn't have a home, until now.  
I think he'll be very happy here. 
Alas, the immune system is rebooting, and work resumes tomorrow, but hopefully I'll find the time this week for more scrappy happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment