Sunday, June 14, 2009

One More Day Until...


Collage Press's monthly design day!  

Tomorrow, the design team, joined by two of our newest members, Nicole Harper and Kristin Faust, will be revealing their designs using the latest Collage Press lines, Knave of Hearts and Sweet Shoppe.  These lines are beautiful and so versatile -- I've had a blast playing with them!  

As an added incentive for stopping by the Collage Press blog, you may be one of the lucky ones who wins the product giveaways (to include the Sweet Shoppe crafting kit, some of the fun new die cut papers, and the new die-cut rings).  Trust me, you want IN on this!  

In the meantime, I've been keeping my itchy little fingers busy in my attempts to rejuvenate my scrapping mojo.  Perfect timing to count my blessings:


No comments:

Post a Comment