Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Collage Press July Layouts

Today the July gallery is up at the Collage Press blog, and if you haven't checked it out yet, now's the time to do so. If you leave a comment there, you'll be entered to win a Knave of Hearts collection and some of the new die-cut shaped cardstock that's been making paper addicts like me do the happy dance lately.

This month, Collage Press teamed up with Maya Road. I had so much fun adding a little Maya magic to the already-magical Knave of Hearts and Sweet Shoppe collections. Here are my layouts:


I've been noticing a lot of Collage Press products in kit clubs and in online galleries lately. It's so great to see!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Your layouts are awesome! Did I say wow? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh. your LOs make me swoon. and your misting ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw these on the CC blog and seriously gorgeous work, I have all of these paper and sometimes just needs a kick in the pants to get using. It's hard though, I hate to use it coz then it's GONE :( lol... I love yours and both are so so so stunning and LIFTABLE!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya Road + Collage Press = WOW! Love your layouts and the mists!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your gallery at SIS!! Great work! Can't wait to check out these College Press papers!
    :0)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are awesome but I love how you stiched the title on you escape LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Typically I'm a lurker here, but I HAD to come out to tell you how much a just LUV these 2 layouts!! I adore your work, but these just really seem to speak to me, lol! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, rad pages! :) Love all the colors! And your blog header is genius! Just lovely. :) Happy day!

    ReplyDelete