Friday, July 31, 2009

Five Faves Friday (CHA Faves Edition)

Since it's CHA time, that also means it's time for lots of new products and lines to be released, and of course, that also means it's time for me to become a little (maybe a lot) poorer, and time for my daughter to figure out how to graduate from college in three years rather than four.

This week's Five Faves are devoted to my five scrappy "must-haves" from the crop of new releases:

1. Collage Press. The first peek at "The Starlet" collection was just posted on the CP blog:
I know it's just a little peek, but I love its boldness.

2. BasicGrey. Among the four new lines being released by BG, I'm most looking forward to "Nook and Pantry." I've been wanting to create an album that collects my favorite recipes in a single book, and this line just may be what I need to get me there. Once I saw "Cupcake", I knew it was all over for me.


I'm also a huge fan of the glazed brads that come with (almost) every line, but the new stitched brads are definitely going to be competing for favorite brad status, I'm sure.



3. Cosmo Cricket. Cosmo Cricket always delivers when it comes to bright, colorful, and whimsical products. The new lines just may be their best to date. My favorite is The Boyfriend. I just ordered a bunch of stuff about a week ago, so hopefully it'll be here soon. It looks like so much fun to play with!

4. Sassafras. Every Sassafras release is a visual feast for the eyes, full of bold patterns and brilliant details. I admit, usually the first time I lay eyes on a new Sassafras release, I'm somewhat intimidated and a little overwhelmed, unsure of how I can use such busy paper. This time around, I don't have to think twice -- these new lines are definite must-haves.
5. Crate Paper. The colors in these new lines are incredible. I can't decide which collection I like the most. Maybe I'll just get bits and pieces from each one. Here's what's been catching my eye:


So there you have it -- the five favorites that will contribute to the growth of the economy but also bring about my own personal economic downfall.


5 comments:

  1. I am drooling over your fave choices.....I {love} the brads and Basic Grey is one of my all time faves!!!
    I wish my dd was on the 3 year plan but it looks like we are going for the 5 year plan!!! Good Luck!!!
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo good picks! I love them all! Prima's new blossoms and pearl swirls... swoon. I love Cosmo too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosmo Cricket and Sass are on my list too. I just begged my LSS owner to special order in some Sass for me. She doesn't carry any! Hopefully, she'll pull through so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sneak peaks!! I have to break my piggy bank for some of these beauties!! Love the Sass and Pink Paislee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm loving everything you are too. When I was at CKC this weekend they had all of the new Basic Grey except Nook and Pantry. I didn't buy any supplies but I so wouldn't have gotten that.

    ReplyDelete