Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Night Cotillion

Last night, after we returned home from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, I had another hot date with the September Studio Calico kit, "Cotillion." I love the colors in this kit -- they're so "me", which is probably why I ended up creating two "me" pages:

Creating pages for me is so different from creating pages for design teams. I'm not sure why. I guess that worries about quality, deadlines, and the use of certain products are absent from the process. I still love the design work that I do, don't get me wrong, but there's something so freeing about creating just for the heck of it, about following impulses and mixing different products and just going with the flow.

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs!! Love the colors and feel of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun layouts. I totally hear ya on the 'creating for yourself.' Hmmm...haven't done it for such a long while I'd nearly forgotten! LOL

    It's been an honor designing along side you as well. I can't believe it's been a year already. Your blog is very inspiring. I want to continue to pop on when I can.

    Hugs!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete