Saturday, October 24, 2009

Five Faves Fri(tur)day

From the desk of Jill Sprott...here are my five fave items from my desk this morning.

1. Jenni Bowlin letter stickers. I've already gone through two sheets of them.

2. My favorite adhesives. I guess I'm a creature of habit. There are lots of adhesives out there on the market, I know, but I stick (har har) with those that I've been using for years. The K & Co. Craft Bond is relatively new, but I love how it holds everything and anything, so it's a keeper.

3.Studio Calico stamps. Genius can be contained in a little package, and set free on a page.

4.Zing! I love these embossing powders not just for their onomatopoetic name, but also because they're just plain brilliant. I mean it -- they retain their brilliant colors even after heat is applied. Amazing amazingness. Zing!

5. Maya Mist. I cannot get enough of this stuff. I can't seem to create a page without misting some part of it. My absolute favorite is the cream mist. It's awesometastic.

3 comments:

  1. All those products look like fun stuff!

    my verification word is haters... LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spy glue stick! it's generally what i use because it's cheeeeap but i always feel weird using it. lol. so when i spy someone else using it, i feel less weird.

    u've enjoyed misting lately...i've been using glimmer mist, but fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your delicious words.. amazingness!!LOL.. and I'm a creature of habit as well, i still use the casing of the very first tombow glue tape i bought the first day i started to scrap. just buying refills! yes... totally :D

    ReplyDelete