Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Year Luckier


This morning, Rob surprised me with breakfast in bed. He had driven into Pearl City and picked up Cinnabon, Starbucks, cards, a balloon, and even a bouquet of sunflowers for me. How sweet! He came into the room singing "Happy Birthday to You..." The cinnamon rolls were topped with candles.

It's still kind of hazy, since I was seeing with early morning eyes, so I'm sure that the details will begin to fade over time...but I know I won't forget how amazing and thoughtful Rob is.

I don't even care that I was sick today. This was still one of the best birthdays EVER.

3 comments:

  1. Awe..Happy Birthday!! and sorry you are not feeling so good. Doesn't seem fair to be under the weather on your birthday.....
    Hope you still had a great day....very nice and thoughtful husband too... :)
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a keeper :) *hugs* sweetheart... Happy Birthday, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw...happy birthday!! What a cute surprise, you got! :) You share the same birthday as my sister, too - too funny! Hope it was a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete