Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gotta Deal

Wow, it's been a LONG week.
It's been a good week in many ways,
but it's also been an exhausting week.
I've never been the headachy type,
but my head has been pounding for the last 72 hours.
I guess not sleeping enough
and reading what equates to 350+ pages
of essays and science fair reports
will do that to a person, huh?
Thankfully and finally, though, the weekend is here,
and there's a light at the end of this tunnel,
because Christmas break begins in ONE WEEK!
Callooh callay!

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap a lot more over the break, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with my most recent layout, which probably should have been called "Catharsis" rather than "34."

I'll also leave you with a Collage Press Joyride peek, to be posted on the CP blog soon. I've had a peek at what the team has come up with for the December Design Day, and I'm seriously blown away. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a beautiful layout, Jill! Popped over here from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your headache goes away soon. I can't imagine reading all that with a headache. Amazing layouts. WOW. Love that sneak with the stitched garland!!! AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    I saw your layout at SC and fell in love! This is just awesome! I just recieved this CP line so I think I need to lift this ;)
    Have a wonderful Christmas,
    denise

    ReplyDelete