Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best Foot Forward

It takes me so much effort to get into these.

When it comes time to think about taking them off, though,
I'm already feeling SO good,
that I actually find myself thinking,
I can't wait to do this again tomorrow.
Then tomorrow comes,
and it takes me so much effort to get into these.
How is it that I can be
for myself and against myself?
Maybe this is why runners compete
against their own best time.
I guess the point is to keep moving forward,
step by step, regardless of whether I'm wearing these shoes.

2 comments:

  1. oh girl... i get that feeling EVERY FREAKIN' MORNING... *sigh* why can't i just be excited to put on that shoes? once i get going.. it's pretty hard to stop though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this little peeks at your faves(and the amazing ways you use them!) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete