Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Faves Friday

This week has been a busy one, and finally, oh, finally, it's Friday. I'm emerging momentarily from the haze to identify this week's five faves:

1) Modern Family. Oh, how I love this show. This week's episode was belly-laugh inducing, as always.


2) Scrappy Fridays. I've been busy this afternoon working on layouts using the two new Lily Bee lines, Hello Sunshine and Lovely. Hopefully I'll be able to share them soon, but in the meantime, if you visit the Lily Bee blog, you can see how the ever-brilliant Stephanie Howell used these lines. The colors are incredible, and I love the variety in the patterns.

3) Punch Drunk. This week I made a quick stop at my LSS, in search of punches, since my collection is pretty limited. I found these Martha Stewart punches, and I can' t stop using them. I can definitely add these to my list of scrappy "good things" this week:
4) Z's Artwork. My daughter continually surprises herself when it comes to her artwork. She is learning that art has much to do with patience -- not waiting-at-the-DMV kind of patience, but journey-over-destination kind of patience. The more she allows herself to just fall into the process, the more she finds herself loving what she creates. She did this on Wednesday, using pastels and acrylic paint.
Isn't it great? I love it.

5) Three-day Weekends. Yes! Yes! And YES!

2 comments:

  1. Those Martha punches are pretty fabulous!

    And, I share your love of Modern Family. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that is an awesome piece of work.
    and modern family? brilliant.
    i {heart} cam the most. xoxo

    ReplyDelete