Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Better All the Time

Well, it looks like the fevers are subsiding (thank goodness),
and the space between cough-coughs is growing,
and in a few days' time, everything will be back to normal.
Today I stepped into the sunshine for the first time in days,
and it felt so good, so warm, so new. Hopeful.
When I was a kid, I'd always wonder why people would pray for health,
and now I know -- it's something we take for granted too easily.
Just a few days combating a nasty virus
makes me pray even harder for those who are facing much worse.

Now that I'm starting to breathe again (thank you, inhaler, my love),
I can share a page that I created last weekend for Scrapping Bella.
I've become so used to acrylic stamps, I was surprised
by how bold and clear the images turned out with these
whowhatwherewhenwhy rubber stamps.

Lastly, I'd like to declare a big THANK YOU to everyone who shared their well-wishes over the past few days. I'm so grateful to know that there are so many people out there sending good vibes our way! Right back at you, my friends. :)

2 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

thanks God you're all on the mend. the whowhatwhenwhere is a stamp? never would've guessed it. exceptional image! love the layout as always my beautiful friend. we love inhalers here too, for Mr Husband and Neha :)

sillypea said...

Bring on ll your stamp ideas! I have a great stash but I'm terrible at using them! And so glad you are better - I've been sick same time, so I've been feeling your pain...