Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hands On


I've been trying to include my "work self" more often in my scrapbooks, and this layout that I completed recently for Scrapping Bella is an attempt to do just that. It's not always convenient for me to be the one in front of the camera, but I've been working on asking others to do the camera work from time to time. Luckily, one of the benefits of having my own daughter as a student is also having her on hand to snap a few photos of me actually teaching -- these are pretty much the only ones in existence!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you lined up the journaling cards like that. And these colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page! And I love that your daughter got to take the pictures of Mom at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that. How awesome to have your daughter catch you in motion. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG>. you're such a cute teacher!! love that layout, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. breathtaking as always! I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! Great idea to scrap some of yourself teaching!

    ReplyDelete