Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Second Favorite F-Word

After family, of course,
is FUN. :)
I created this using the new Lily Bee "Hello Sunshine" line. These papers really are incredibly versatile and complement each other so well. You can check out more from the design team on the Lily Bee blog.

Initially, this page was an attempt at this week's Sunday Sketch over at Studio Calico. I'm always kind of, well, sketchy when it comes to following sketches, though. I tend to use the sketch as more of a springboard than a roadmap. Still, I know this page wouldn't have come together without the inspiration, so thanks, SC!

2 comments:

  1. Jill I love your layouts. I love the colors and your perspective. Gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I totally see the sketch! So inspiring - thank you!

    ReplyDelete