Monday, January 11, 2010

Stop. Collaborate and Listen.

There are so many reasons
why I love the interweb,
one of which is that I can always find something
to make me laugh.

That's high art.

Would you believe that I once
danced on a chair at a Vanilla Ice concert?
Not my proudest moment,
but it was definitely a moment. :)
My friends and I had it bad.
For months after the concert, we'd say things to each other like
"yep yep" and
"yeaaaah, boyyyyeee,"
because we were just that cool (pronounced "confused").

I still know all of the words to "Ice Ice Baby."
They pop in my head at the oddest times.
Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it never stops for you... a good childhood, even if slightly twisted (I would know) is a good thing to remember and be reminded of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the line I think applies most to you. . .
    Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet

    ReplyDelete