Monday, February 8, 2010

Please Wait to Be Seated.

In the midst of what is already turning out to be
one of the busiest weeks ever in all of everness,
it feels so good to just SIT for a few moments
and share a little love --
Lily Bee love, that is:

I cannot get enough of the papers from the "Lovely" collection.
Swoonworthy for sure.

It felt so good to finish this page,
even though it took me two days of "stolen" moments
here and there.
Worth it. :)

I can't wait for things to slow down a bit
so that I can get scrappalappin again.
That sounds hokey, I know,
but I am SO feeling it.

My "TO DO" list keeps interfering
with my "WANT TO DO" list.

There should be limited seating on my "TO DO" list.
Tasks should have to call for reservations,
and I should be able to bump those tasks
to make room for preferred ones.

Things like
"pay the bills with money you may not actually have"
and
"drive to X from Y and then from Y to P, stopping at Q on the way home"
and
"try to get at least five full hours of sleep"
wouldn't make the list,

because things like
"kiss on your smackerific husband"
and
"laugh like a loon with your daughter"
and
"scrap until you run out of paper (as if)"
would have priority.

Still, as my layout professes,
I LOVE THIS LIFE,
and as much of a grumpalump
as I can be sometimes,
I'm grateful. I'm lucky. I'm blessed.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your handwriting. you and DD could be twins =) nice smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I need a Want To Do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your gallery through the 2peas twitter post - wow! Your work is beautiful & so inspiring - Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page, jill - i love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout Jill!!Great post! Love the want to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color scheme on this one! Beautiful as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that to do list, gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete