Saturday, March 20, 2010

Almost There

It feels like it's been so long
since I last updated this blog.

I've been under the weather lately,
and dizziness doesn't really make
for great scrapping,
or typing, for that matter.

I'm feeling better, but I'm still not quite myself.
No diagnosis yet.
I guess there's no formal name for
occasional
motion sickness without actual motion,
or spinning without actual spinning.
I'm starting to realize why
one of the doctors' offices around here
calls itself the "Medical Arts Clinic"
as opposed to the "Medical Science Clinic."

Anyway,
once I kick this thing, I'll return to my paper stacks
and to my gluey fingers happily.
In the meantime, here's a quick share
of a layout that I did for the March BasicGrey newsletter
using the Nook and Pantry and Sugar Rush collections:

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon!! We have to meet up during your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain! Sounds like what I went through when I got Vertigo. Plus I get minor symptoms like that all the time because of my ears. Have you had your ears checked? (Sorry if I sound like one of those annoying people that always act like they know what's wrong! It's just that I've been trying to get answers for some weird symptoms too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute layout - i sure hope you get feeling better soon! Thats no fun. Like Lisa said - i had a friend go through that and they said it was Vertigo. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you! how are you feeling now? better I hope. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete