Monday, March 1, 2010

In Like a Lion

The c-c-cold and windy weather
that I woke to this morning is definitely proof
that March comes in like a lion.
Let's hope that it goes out like a lamb,
just in time for Spring Break!

I also woke to find the Freehand Scraps March kit raring to go!
It's called "Clothespin", and it's chock full of charm and color,
two of my scrappy essentials.
How lucky was I to be a guest designer this month?
I could not get enough of this kit:
If you haven't already, you will definitely want to hop on over to the Freehand Scraps gallery to check out the amazing things that the design team has done with this lovely kit.

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all your layouts! Phenomenal once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely LO's. the misted lady is neato !~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these layouts are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Freehand Scraps...you did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my...your creations leave me speechless.......magnificent. Off to check out FS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gallery is stunning Jill! I loved each and every one of your pages. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! lots of goodies, the banner is fabulous and the misting is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill,
    So great to have you with Freehand Scraps this month, I think I shrieked when I read that it was you for the month of March! I 'm a fan yes I am. Your layouts are lovely, the scalloped page and all the misting may be my favorite.
    xo sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for all of your design expertise this month...working with you was SO fun!

    Although...I don't think you can ever complain about your weather being "cold"...I'll trade ya! :)LOL!

    Sending hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jill, your layouts always amaze me- so many wonderful details to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Job Jill! Your gallery was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill, you are AMAZING! What an awesome job on this kit!

    ReplyDelete