Thursday, April 1, 2010

FINALMENTE!


At long last, Spring Break is here.
No fooling.
I slept in until 9:15 this morning,
and woke to a rain-blessed world,
sweetly chirping birds,
and no p r e s s u r e,
no ticktickticktimebomb feeling.

Today I'm planning on hurling myself
into my scrap stash
and maybe cleaning just a little bit,
not for kicks, but to promote some kind of
spatial and mental clarity .
The detritus of daily life tends to build up pretty rapidly.

If you've got the time today,
and can find your way to your desktop,
I'd love it if you would check out
a few linky links:

First up,
Lily Bee is having a LOVELY contest this month.
Each week in April, you have a chance to win
every perfect piece of the Lovely collection,
and all that you have to do to increase the odds of
bringing a little more Lovely into your world
is to post the Lily Bee blinkie on your blog
and link it to the original post.

Another post that I'd like to share with you
is from Jennifer Evans's Create Well, Create Often blog.
This week she featured this really crazy chick on her blog.

I'm off to go put the spring in my break.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It's finally spring break here, too.

    If you lived just a little closer we could have lunch at a restaurant in the middle of the day. . . like normal people instead of teachers!

    ReplyDelete