Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Currently...

Mimicking yesterday's "Currents" blog post from the brilliant-as-always Tina.

Listening to the Bravery's "Time Won't Let Me Go"...crickets chirping outside...R & Z's Wii trash talk...

Eating nothing. I'm so full from dinner at Kincaid's, it hurts to think about food.

Drinking strawberry lemonade.

Wearing a green band-aid on my stubbed toe, incurred while dog-wrangling yesterday.

Reading Tony Wagner's The Global Achievement Gap and Tana French's In the Woods.

Feeling pudgy.

Wanting more time to spend with Grandma Linda. She leaves in a few days.

Needing a little more of a routine, methinks; summertime is not synonymous with productivity.

Thinking about color...the next page...the sky...

Enjoying the fact that those I love most in the world are in it with me.

Wondering about balance...schedules...commutes...belonging...

Scrapping with the Studio Calico Partly Sunny kit and Stamping Bella stamps:

Wishing you a happy Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. ooooh just love this layout and especially those stamps. their my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post, I am totally going to have to copy. That LO...wow! You always amaze me with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous layout! I love the idea of making your own ice cream cones. Very neat!

    And I love that you added to the original "currents" to make it your own!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that ice cream cone banner.

    You are seriously brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMIGOSH! You are BRILLIANT! I'm NOT saying that lightly... you ARE! ;-) Ice cream cone banner?! That may be the first banner I've seen that I'm totally IN LOVE WITH and HAVE TO copy! LOL. LOVE it!

    And love your "a la Tina" list! I love that you colored them too! LOL.

    And ah yes... routines. I need one too. I feel lost without my job... LOL. I need to learn how to take advantage of it!! :-D LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that page!! I want shave ice now, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post and that layout! It makes me want to go to our favorite Shave Ice place in Kauai

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dropped by after seeing your amazing work over on Shimmerz and you just have more of the same!

    I love your LO!

    So when you say Kincaid's... you mean the hamburger place? ...in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, i am totally LOVING that layout.
    those ice cream cones? BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the misting on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I love this and I love Matsumatos and shave ice as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This mixture of patterns is just so fantastic! And the ice cream banner is swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete