Sunday, August 22, 2010

No, Really!

I did it! I scrapped!
I KNOW. Mind-blowing.

And I did it TWICE!
Whoa.


And I was a good girl about it,
doing a bit of laundry
and grading a bunch of papers
before getting started.

Okay, that's a lie.

It was actually the first thing I started,
but then guilt stepped in and I put the layouts aside.

Actually, that's a lie, too.

I got stumped over the journaling
so I preoccupied myself with the items on my "to do" list
(which should actually be renamed the
"to do if you don't know what else to do" list).

In any case,
I scrapped. I did!
It felt SOOOOOO good (I've earned those hyperbolic o's).

I know what you're thinking --
do it again! Do it again!

If you insist... :)

P.S. If you'd like more details about the layouts,
check out the Lily Bee blog here
and the Shimmerz blog here.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the vintage vibe on these pages! Glad to see you scrapping again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are BEAUTIFUL creations...Love that you are scrapping again too...never can let that go for too long right?
    xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jill! These are absolutely beautiful. I haven't created a layout in ages but these are seriously inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great pages! Love the idea for the first, in particular! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is mind blowing in particular is that first layout. That first one, the photos are definitely "busy" photos, looks like you toned it down with that signature look of yours, you know what i mean right, lol, and with two such big busy photos, that layout is nothing short of genius! Still so many details, trims, alpha, paper, etc etc, and it doesn't look busy at all! I don't know how you did it, but I got lots of such photos, wanna scrap mine? coz I can never make mine look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think the fact that you scrapped is mind-blowing, but I think what you scrapped is mind-blowing.
    Oh, if I could scrap like you for just 1 day
    :)

    ReplyDelete