Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lookee!

I know it's been awhile since I posted here,
but I've been busy, as in
buh-ih-zee.
That's right --
three syllable, intentional hyperbolic spelling error busy.
That's how busy I've been.

I haven't been so busy
that I've completely forsaken my scrappy loves, however.
I've been getting crafty on the sly,
and can finally share a few pages:

I created the first two layouts for the Lily Bee design team,
using the lovely-licious new Catching Fall line
and a few tasty tidbits from the Domestic Bliss line.
Check out the Lily Bee blog for more info.

The next two layouts were created for the Shimmerz blog,
using paint, paint, and more paint.
I always find that when I paint after a hiatus,
I tend to go a little color-crazy.

The layout above also uses a library card stamp from Stamping Bella.
I used paint instead of stamping ink to create the background.


Sometimes crazy can be a good thing, though --
it's a synonym for colorful, methinks.
Or maybe that's explosively colorful.
Kapow.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous - but that coffee layout background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove it when you scrap
    that first LO is friggin AWESOME

    ReplyDelete