Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year's Halloween festivities have taught me a few things:

1. I am an easy target for practical jokes, and some jokes never get old.

2. There's nothing quite like being sugared up on a Sunday night. Good luck at school tomorrow, teachers! Maybe I should wear my "witchy woman" ensemble again tomorrow, since it will likely be more authentic:

Before I leave you to your mischief-making,
you may want to visit the ol' JBS Mercantile place by night's end.
Right around the witching hour,
the new and hauntingly amazing November kits
will be available,
featuring way more treats than tricks.
You can get a sneak peek here.

I also have a page featured on the JBS Inspiration Blog today.
I can't believe that I was ever that little,
but I remember being her, standing right there.
Now I have a mini-me just like her.

Have a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love all the elements you incorperated in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Lo really touches my heart... beautiful. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete