Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lately

I've been...

wondering how it got to be mid-October already...

reading Grendel with my seniors by day, and the new Cassandra Clare by night...

scrapping here and there, as evidenced in the layouts below from the mid-month JBS Mercantile gallery:
watching Dexter (still on season 3), Gossip Girl (vapid and wonderful), Grey's Anatomy (I'm not over it yet), and Top Chef Just Desserts (deliciously melodramatic)...

listening to Angus and Julia Stone, the new album from The Weepies, "Love Like You" from Paper Tongues, and "How" from Maroon 5...

reminding myself that I don't just need to take more photos, I need to make more photos.

6 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!! love the blend of colors in the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work.. i've been on a dry spell *damn tofu neck* so seeing this is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first layout for JB.

    Am also glad to hear you're listening to the new Weepies. I've been dragging my feet. I trust your judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love the circle layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. always good stuff,loving your style Jill!

    ReplyDelete