Friday, November 5, 2010

For the Win!

Thank you all so much
for posting such LOVE-ly comments
on the blog hop post.

I know that it can seem immodest
to share what you love about yourself,
but I, for one, enjoyed every single comment.
We are all "fearfully and wonderfully made,"
and the litany of comments confirmed that for me.

From physical attributes such as
frizzy hair,
stunning eyes,
long eyelashes,
lovely hands,
and a pregnant belly,

to personal qualities such as
honesty,
gentleness,
optimism,
determination,
resiliency,
and faithfulness,

to talents such as
cooking,
organizing
crafting,
and, um, procreating,

there was seriously
so
much
to love!

There can only be one winner, though,
so just as love is blind,
I picked the winner at random.

Let's all give it up for...

Nancy said...

I love that I have a kind heart.

November 2, 2010 9:20 PM

Congratulations, Nancy! Send your mailing addy to doris.sander@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Nancy! A kind heart is a wonderful quality to have these days. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! Hehehe. I forgot I had just changed my profile name and had to check it was really me.

    ReplyDelete