Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lately-ing

I've been

wondering whether my resolution to make handmade and homemade gifts will last through the holiday season...

reading Dark Places. It's intriguing, but I keep feeling tempted to just skim the rest to find out whodunnit...

scrapping a whole lot of layouts, though I can only share this one for now...

watching lots of Modern Family, including reruns of reruns -- that's how good it is...

listening to...
spending way too much at Studio Calico. Yesterday was the December kit reveal, and boy, did it reveal itself in a big way to me. There'll be lots of scrappy goodness headed my way in a few weeks. Woo hoo!

wearing "movie clothes" -- lots of layers -- since we went to see Tangled and Unstoppable this weekend. The former was more enjoyable than the latter. Hair with regenerative powers outmatches a runaway train any day...

looking forward to Christmas break!

3 comments: