Monday, November 1, 2010

What's Black and White and Red All Over?

Why, the new JBS November kit, of course!
You simply MUST check it out.

Not only is November one of my favorite months of the year,
but it is also my first month on the JBS team.
I fell hard for this month's kit,
not just for the incredible colors and textures within it,
but also because it works with all sorts of themes --

from the silly and bizarre

to the homey and cute,

to the heartfelt and nostalgic.

The rest of the design team gallery is further proof of this kit's amazing versatility.
If your scrappy fingers are tingling at the sight of all of this JBS goodness,
then you will definitely want to partake in the JBS blog hop
(which starts tomorrow afternoon),
especially if you're a fan of crazy awesome GIVEAWAYS.
Be sure to stop by the new message board as well!
It's also black and white and read all over. Tee hee.

9 comments:

  1. Love your work with the kit! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing work with this kit, Jill! I am in awe of that last LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adore these layouts!!! and love especially the one you did about your grandma... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the kit, Jill! I love all 3 of the pages, they are gorgeous! I have to admit I got a little scared at the first one, I thought those rats were real, LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are a new member on the team - you definitely inspire. Your gallery was great - I am so in love with that page about your Nana. I really am.
    What a super cool photo of witchy Jill! Funny!
    I thought about you several times when I was in Hawaii wondering if you had been to the places I went - don't know if you have mentioned where you are specifically but anyway, love your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts, that kit looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, lovely pages!! :) I've just fallen in love with your handwriting - so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete