Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Merry Fa La La La La Christmas!


The tree lights are on...
The turkey's in the oven...
The dog got to open one of her presents early and is contentedly
(but loudly, grindingly) chewing on her bone...
The kid's watching Christmas cartoons
(E-bone-eezer Scrooge? Ha! Gotta love the Flintstones.)...
The man's taking a long winter's nap...
The Hawaii snow (rain) is falling softly on the rooftops...
And as for me?
I'm very merry.

Have a happy holiday! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh... even your non-scrappy posts get me!

    Love the way you did the words on the tree photos to share what you like about it... I may have to give that a try!

    And just your way with words... not to be creepy (which means I probably shouldn't type it, huh?) , but if I could just channel your writing brain, I'd be one happy gal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me miss Hawaii! Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete