Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Stand-Off.

The Procrastinator
has been staring down Christmas
and Christmas,
in turn,
is kicking butt.

Agh. I need to get moving.
I went Christmas shopping yesterday,
but realized rather quickly that
"Ch-Ching" is not the merriest sound,
and called it a day.

So I went home and sought refuge
at my scrap desk
with my December Studio Calico kit and lots of Shimmerz.
It kind of worked, actually.
I know I'll probably have to venture back out into that madness
soon (ick, ick, triple ick),
but I'm thinking that maybe I'll just make one more stop
at the grocery store
and bake everyone's presents this year.
The more I think of it,
the better it sounds.
Since I can't stare down Christmas
I'll hurl cookies and fudge at it instead.
It's a plan.

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Jill, love all the colours and circles & journaling .. very cute pic ..
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv this LO!! really liking the circles :)
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. that layout is AMAZINGNESS

    and i haven't done ANY christmas hsopping. SIGH.

    i ventured out after work yesterday since it was pouring out and id idn't wanna leave the mall...instead of getting stuff for OTHERS, i bought myself a gift. FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it did work. Beautiful work! Good luck getting everything done & happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous--love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete