Friday, December 17, 2010

What's Cooking?


This week I had the honor of posting the book inspiration feature
on the JBS Mercantile blog.
I chose one of my favorite books, The School of Essential Ingredients,
along with one of my favorite topics, FOOD.
You can see the full post here.

Speaking of JBS, I got a little looksee at the January kit today
and I am still recovering.
It is p e r f e c t i o n. I kid you not.

Speaking of FOOD, I just had the most delicious poke
(I'm not being lewd, I promise -- think "poe-kay", not "poke")
and now I'm off to prepare tonight's meal,
our favorite chicken wings,
which are marinated in a combination of Asian-style BBQ sauce and ko choo jong,
and then broiled and served over rice.
Mmmm mmmm good, I tell you.

I haven't really thought about the week ahead, food-wise.
What to make for Christmas...hmm...maybe turkey.
Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK & what a GREAT IDEA...LOVE YOUR JOURNALING ..IS THAT YOUR HANDWRITING?? it is gorgeous !! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to scrap just like you when I grow up ;)

    ReplyDelete