In addition to all of the new products from JBS, Lily Bee, and Shimmerz that I've been mentioning here and on Facebook over the last few weeks, I have been loving many of the new CHA releases from other companies as well. Here are a few that have made it onto my CHA "wish list":
1. 7gypsies. The new papers are full of the kinds of details that send me reeling. You KNOW how I am about little bits and pieces, and the A-sides of the 7gypsies papers are full of them. The B-sides, though, have me hooked on this collection. Proof:
2. Crate Paper. The moment I saw the Emma's Shoppe collection, I just knew: someday, it will be mine.
3. My Mind's Eye. There's always something about MME paper that makes me feel both nostalgic and playful.
4. Studio Calico. Lest you think that I am only interested in the paper side of CHA offerings, don't think I haven't noticed these from Studio Calico:
5. Webster's Pages Lotus Blooms are also going to find their way into a shopping cart soon -- that is, if they are as small and as dainty as they appear here. Here's hoping!
6. Prima's Cabachon Blooms are also pretty-pretty -- especially the roses! Want.
I'm sure that there are lot more products out there that I haven't yet seen, but these are just a few that have caught my interest so far. I'm loving the the blue, yellow, and cream that I'm seeing everywhere. I can't wait to see these lovelies in person!