Sunday, January 23, 2011

CHA Wish List (For Starters)

In addition to all of the new products from JBS, Lily Bee, and Shimmerz that I've been mentioning here and on Facebook over the last few weeks, I have been loving many of the new CHA releases from other companies as well.  Here are a few that have made it onto my CHA "wish list":

1.  7gypsies.  The new papers are full of the kinds of details that send me reeling.  You KNOW how I am about little bits and pieces, and the A-sides of the 7gypsies papers are full of them.  The B-sides, though, have me hooked on this collection.  Proof:
 7gypsies also has new paper tape that is already inspiring me to come up with reasons to tape stuff, just 'cause.

2.  Crate Paper.  The moment I saw the Emma's Shoppe collection, I just knew: someday, it will be mine.
And then I saw The Portrait Collection.  Holy wow wow with a side of wow.
Apparently I'm really feeling the florals right now.

3. My Mind's Eye.  There's always something about MME paper that makes me feel both nostalgic and playful.

4.  Studio Calico.  Lest you think that I am only interested in the paper side of CHA offerings, don't think I haven't noticed these from Studio Calico:



5.  Webster's Pages Lotus Blooms are also going to find their way into a shopping cart soon -- that is, if they are as small and as dainty as they appear here.  Here's hoping!

6.  Prima's Cabachon Blooms are also pretty-pretty -- especially the roses!  Want.

I'm sure that there are lot more products out there that I haven't yet seen, but these are just a few that have caught my interest so far.   I'm loving the the blue, yellow, and cream that I'm seeing everywhere.  I can't wait to see these lovelies in person!

8 comments:

  1. OK i love it all. can't wait to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every single piece of the crate and the sc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously loving all of this! american crafts has some swoon worthy stuff coming out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Prima blooms are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! I want both emma's shoppe and portrait by crate. I just think they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wish list... I'm going to copy it!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING those two Crate lines, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take one of everything.
    And, I'd also like one of everything JB. :)

    ReplyDelete