Saturday, January 29, 2011

More, Please.

Since I last posted, even more CHA releases have appeared,
including this one from Lily Bee!
Isn't the Happily Lost collection beautiful?
My favorite paper has to be this one:
This color combination is SO perfect.
Ooh, and I'm QUITE excited about these:

If you haven't done so already,
you will definitely want to stop by the Lily Bee blog
to find out how you can win the collection.
And trust me -- you will want to KEEP visiting tomorrow and Monday,
to see the other two lovely new collections
and find out how to win those, too!

In addition to the Lily Bee loveliness,
I have my eye on a few more amazing CHA finds,
like the new October Afternoon

and these Sassafras florals.


I am going to be SO broke.

One of the items that I am most looking forward
to holding in my happy scrappy hands
is this:

This JBS "hodge podge" Project Foundations mini is just so pretty.
I'm also SO excited about the new JBS stamps,
especially now that one of my favorite paper designs is a stamp:


The products just keep coming.
Today I saw the Hambly washi tape for the first time,
and my jaw dropped.
I'm sure it won't be the last time.
Man, I love this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should probably be my personal scrapbook shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that the Hambly Washi tape caught my attention too!

    ReplyDelete